The following are answers to some commonly asked questions.
- Is the water safe to drink?
- Yes, the water is safe to drink.
We use it to make ice cubes and brush our teeth, but we drink bottled water as we prefer the taste.
- Do I need to bring a converter for electrical appliances?
- The voltage on the Dutch
side is the same as that in North America so if you are coming from the US or Canada you don't need a converter.
- Is the unit air conditioned?
- Yes, there is air conditioning throughout the unit.
There is a separate unit for the living room and another for the bedroom so you can control the temperature in each area.
- Is there Internet access in the unit?
- Yes, there is free
high speed wifi connection in the unit.
- Is there a phone provided in the
- Yes, there is a prepaid cell phone left for your use. You simply need to purchase minutes as required.
The phone number will be provided once your reservation is confirmed.
there a hair dryer in the unit?
- Yes, there is a hair dryer in the bathroom under the sink.
there a safe in the unit?
- Yes, there is a wall safe in the unit.